Oklahoma Commercial Auto Insurance


Professional Insurors provides Business or Commercial Auto coverage to all types and sizes of businesses. We insure Fleet sizes from one vehicle to hundreds can be combined with other policies or written on a stand-alone basis to customize coverage to the clients’ needs.  The ownership and maintenance of automobiles are of the essence to most business operations, and it’s important that your business has adequate coverage for the risks that commercial vehicles are subject to. The types of coverage that can be written on the business auto policy:

Business Auto Liability

Insures against loss through legal liability for bodily injury or property damage, caused by accident, and arising out of the ownership, maintenance, or use of motor vehicles. Medical payments coverage is an optional inclusion.

Non-Owned & Hired Auto liability covers bodily injury and property damage caused by a vehicle you hire (including rented or borrowed vehicles) or caused by non-owned vehicles (vehicles owned by others, including vehicles owned by your employees).

It usually does not pay for physical damage to the vehicle itself; that's covered by the owner's insurance. Whether you realize it or not, as a business owner, you at least occasionally find yourself in situations where this coverage is needed. Errands and rental situations always come up.


·         You send an employee to pick up lunch.

·         While on a business trip, you rent a car.

·         An employee runs to pick up office supplies.

Coverage kicks in if there is an auto accident and you are sued.. You don't have to own a business vehicle to have this coverage. In most situations, coverage can be added to your General Liability Policy.

What Else Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?

  • Collision-Protects the owner against loss from collision or upset of the motor vehicles used in the business. The deductibles range from $500 to $5,000.

  • Comprehensive-Protects the owner's business autos and other motor vehicles against loss by fire, theft or other physical damage hazards, including glass breakage. Deductibles range from $500 to $5,000.

  • Medical Payments-Reimburses passengers and operators of vehicles for their medical and funeral expenses arising out of accidents occurring while traveling in an insured vehicle or while entering or exiting from it.  Limits are available up to $5,000 per person.

  • Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists-Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage can pay for injuries to you and your passengers, and in some locations damage to your property (not Oklahoma), when there is an accident and the other driver is both legally responsible for the accident and considered "uninsured" or "underinsured."

    An uninsured driver is someone who did not have any insurance, had insurance that did not meet state-mandated minimum liability requirements, or whose insurance company denied their claim or was not financially able to pay it. A hit-and-run driver also counts as uninsured as it relates to bodily injury.

    An underinsured driver is someone who had insurance that met minimum legal requirements, but did not have payment limits high enough to pay for the damage caused by the accident. In these situations, UM or UIM can pay you for your damages. It is important to note that uninsured and underinsured motorist coverages are separate, although in many states they can or must be purchased together. Limits for this coverage can be purchased from $10,000 up to policy liability limits if the carrier offers the limits to this level.